Gorge Swing - Half Day
This activity is a fantastic opportunity to view the amazing scenery this area has to offer, and lets face it, have one hell of a thrill doing it! We'll collect you from your hotel and take you to the stunning setting on top of the Batoka Gorge, where you will have just the African Bush and Zambezi River below you. Here the professional team of instructors will harness you into the gear required for abseil, high wire, rap jump and the highlight, the gorge swing. You can jump as many times as you like in your half day so go on, enjoy this amazing thrill in a safe and fun environment
Your Gorge Swing
You'll be collected from you hotel at 8 am ready for a morning on one of Livingstones best activities. Once at the gorge swing site, we will give you full instructions whilst we outfit you with our safety gear and train you in all the necessary techniques to look good for your photos and video!
Once there you can take part in the extensive range of activities on offer. The Rap Run Down, The Abseil, The High Wire and the amazing Gorge Swing which will have you plummetting at 120km/hr through the stunning Batoka Gorge. As this activity books out well in advance, forward bookings are essential.
We will have you back to your hotel by 12.30 ready for an afternoon activity or a few beers.
Included In Your Trip
- Return transfers from your hotel or backpackers in Livingstone
- One Abseil or Rap Jump, the High Wire and two Gorge Swings.
- Cool drinks and beers.
- Return journey to Livingstone at approximately 13H30 or 17H30.
- Experienced and Qualified Instructors,
- Top of the line Safety Equipment,
- Unparalleled views of Batoka Gorge.
- Half days include Lunch & Cool Drinks.
- 100% SAFETY RECORD
- All activities can be booked separately and we welcome visitors and spectators
What You Will Need
- Change of undies if you experience nerves