Days Off The River
No matter how many times you see Victoria Falls from the air, it is VERY impressive and well worth the flight. As an adventurer, you will appreciate flying in the fresh air and looking at this spectacular sight. Don't worry about taking your camera, as we can arrange spectacular shots of you to show family and friends back at home from the wing of the microlight. We recommend taking this flight in the morning when the weather is generally better and more settled. Take the flight of the angels and see why this trip is so spectacular.... There is a reason why this is the 2nd most popular activity in Livingstone.
You'll be collected from your hostel or lodge and taken to the airfield where your flight will depart from. You'll be given a full safety briefing and given a flight suit if the weather is cool (this can be the case with flights in August and later in the year from around November time) You are not able to take anything with you on the flight, but the views will be spectacular enough for you and photos can be purchased on your return to the airfield. You will take off towards the falls where you get a chance to see game in the Upper Zambezi River, before we fly over Victoria Falls and the Batoka Gorge (where you have been paddling) with several passes and then back over the Upper Zambezi to the airfield. We will drop you back to your hotel after the flight.
Included In Your Flight
- Collection and drop off at your hotel
- 15 minute flight over the Victoria Falls
- Flight suit if weather requires it.
Flights run daily between 7am and 10 am in the morning and between 15.00 and 18.00 in the afternoon. Trips are weather dependent and may be cancelled at short notice.
* Your flight will be 15 minutes but this will amount to approximately 1 hour including pick up and drop off.
On booking please let us know what is your preference, MORNING or AFTERNOON and we will do our best to obtain this. Your confirmation time will be sent to you.
The Small Print
Minimum Age: 15 years old
Maximum Age: None!
Photos: These can be purchased after your flight for USD$20 per copy
Liability Form: A liability form must be signed before you can go on your flight.
What You Need To Bring With You
Most people have in their possession all that is needed for your flight.
- Comfortable fitting shoes (that can't fall off)
- Shorts or trousers are fine for your legs. Flight suits can be worn on cooler days (we supply these)
- NO CAMERAS OR LOOSE CLOTHING may be taken. (Photos are taken from the wing of the microlight and may be purchased after your flight)
- We supply flight suits (if necessary) and helmets so you can communicate with the pilot.